Tuesday 3 January 2012

Pick Your A Thon: Wrap Up

Everything has to come to an end, and today that is the case for the Pick Your A Thon, hosted by The Book Monsters.

It was quite a successful readathon for me, even though I might not have participated as much as I usually do at readathons. I did participate in the Get Organised Challenge, which was definitely good for my planning skills!

In the end I finished City of Bones, read a big chunck of Feed and started a third book, Alienation. All in all it was a pretty fun!
***

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That's great! I'm almost caught up on reviews, which was my goal and even got a full book read. :)

Aleksandra said...

You did great! I really should get Feed & soon :)

CelineNyx said...

Thanks! Feed is pretty awesome, I'm still reading it

CelineNyx said...

You did good! It's pretty neat you got so many reviews done. I just did the reading part (:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: