Monday 9 January 2012

Bout of Books 3.0 Readathon: TBR Pile Picture and Search Challenge

Today is the first day in the third Bout of Books readathon! Today's co-host is Hannah over at Once Upon A Time. Her challenge is to share our TBR pile, be that with a picture or a list, and then visit all the other people's posts. I don't know about you, but I'm in! I'll also use this post to update my progress in for today.

There it is! It's just a small part of my complete TBR pile, but I thought I'd show you what's on my list next. The two books on the left are books that I started aaaages ago and still have to finish. The one in the middle are those that I plan on finishing (at least a part of them) during the readathon. And the ones on the right are books I just really, really want to read (I mean, Shadowfever?!).

Monday Update
Number of pages I’ve read today: 149
Total number of pages I’ve read: 149
Total number of books read: 0,5
Books started/continued with/finished today: Burnt Offerings by Laurell K. Hamilton
Today #insixwords: Off with a pretty slow start
***

22 comments:

Jen7waters said...

Nice pile! ;)

Tracy said...

Some of those look interesting. I used to love Stephen King, but havent read any of his for ages, must look for some.

Book Soulmates said...

Nice little stack ya got there :) Good luck!
♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

Reading Angel said...

Those 2 on the left are HUGE books!!  No wonder you haven't finished them yet!  They are very intimidating...LOL.  YAY for Anita Blake series :)

Pepca said...

That's a lot of books - the chunky ones look scary :). Enjoy your reading!

Jess said...

I looks like your TBR Pile consist of a lot of sequels. I can't tell from the picture, which Stephen  King book is that ?

I read City of Ashes, I liked it more than the first book in the series.

thehistorychic said...

City of Ashes and The Reckoning---have both, can't wait to see what you thinK :)

Celine said...

It's 'Salems Lot.

I really liked City of Bones, so I guess I can't go wrong on that one ^^

Celine said...

I'm a bit intimidated by them too ): Thanks!

Celine said...

Hehe, thanks!

Celine said...

I keep putting them off because they're just soo long, even though they're quite good. I'm currently reading Burnt Offerings and loving it ^^

Celine said...

Yay, thanks!

Celine said...

I can't read his books back to back.. I always need a little break from them after finishing (;

Kelsey said...

Nice pile :) I've read a few of them, Shiver and the Reckoning are really good, as well as City of Ashes, enjoy!

Marla said...

Nice TBR pile!  I've read several that you have there already, but I don't see any that I have on my own pile.  Have fun working your way through the books!

Annabell said...

I have a few of these on my wishlist.  Silence, Shiver, Passion, and City of Ashes are all ones I'd like to get to...but they aren't on my immediate tbr pile.  Actually, most of them I haven't even read the previous books yet.

Hannah said...

Okay *clears throat* Darkfever-gimme! I have the first 3 Inheritance books on my shelf as of Saturday. Oooh you have THAT cover of Salem's Lot, I want it but it seems to have gone out of print. >:( Aaand Colour of Magic, yay! I wasn't that fond of that one but its' sequel/follow-up was very good. Are you taking part in my Pratchett challenge? Might suit you if you're starting his stuff!

Hannah said...

I said Darkfever. That's the one I have. I meant Shadowfever. *shuffles away*

Celine said...

Hahaha. We all mess up sometime. I signed up for your challenge! Might be a great way to finally push myself to reread the Colour of Magic (: I think I've read the first three or four in the series but I can't really remember..

Is that one out of print? I don't know, but they are the only edition they sell here in the Netherlands ^^

Celine said...

Hehe, it's hard work to keep up with all the new releases (: Maybe you'll get to them soon!

Celine said...

Thanks Marla!

Celine said...

I'm really looking forward to Shiver, I've been wanting to read that book for so long! Thanks (:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: