Tuesday 15 November 2011

Teaser Tuesday #28

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Make sure you do not include spoilers
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser Tuesday #28: Everneath

I took in a breath and leaned my head back against the chair. That niggling wish - the silent prayer that I could someday reclaim my life - was alive inside me even though I knew it was impossible.

I was very excited when I got accepted for this ARC, and it's living up to it. An interesting mix of contemporary and mythology and romance. The cover is absolutely stunning.

Feel free to leave your teaser below, and don't forget to enter my 200 Followers Giveaway!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good one :)

Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays_15.html

Ruby Jo @ Bookishly Ruby said...

Great teaser! And the cover is absolutely amazing! It's on my TBR list, I can't wait to read it.

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Thanks for checking out my teaser and as much as I'd like to take credit for my awesome header and thanks I think so too :) I have to mention my awesome online bud Jess who did it for me. This is her http://j-rabbits-corner.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great looking cover, enjoy your book.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday_15.html

Cackleberry Homestead said...

I love the cover and the teaser definitely has me wanting to read this one.

Here is my TT.

Bex said...

:ooooo Wanna read nowwww. Can't wait! Awesome teaser. :D

My teaser is from Every Other Day!

SunnyReads said...

Great Tease! Thanks for stopping by SunnyReads!

Michael @ The Bookshelf Review said...

Awesome Teaser, I really want to read this book. You make it sound like it is really good. =] I am a new follower. =]
Here is My Teaser

The Princess of Everything said...

Ahhh!!! The cover already had me hooked but you just made it worse! lol I can't wait to read this one! :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: