Thursday 15 September 2011

Read Your Own Books Marathon!


I'm joining The Bibliophilic Book Blog's Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon! This is a great way to read all of those books you have once bought, but never got to because you have all these review copies piling up. As I probably own about a hundred books that I haven't read yet, I'm definitely in for this challenge!

My Goals:
  • Finish 2 books
  • Read 750 pages
  • Be very proud of myself
  • Post about my progress at least once every day
The Read-A-Thon will run from Thursday the 15th till Sunday 18th. That means it is starting today! However, you can still sign up and win pretty awesome stuff. Just hop over to The Bibliophilic Book Blog and join the fun. If you're participating, feel free to leave me a comment. I love checking on others to see how they're doing (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: