Tuesday 3 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday #25: Every Which Way But Dead

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Make sure you do not include spoilers
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser Tuesday #25: Every Which Way But Dead

"Ivy's not here?" he said, his eyes giving me the once-over. "Shoot."
I took a breath to settle myself. "Shoot?" I questioned, sliding the cracked egg off the counter and into the bowl. I didn't think anyone said shoot anymore.
"Can I say shit?"
"Hell, yes."
"Shit, then."

Taken from chapter twenty-one of Every Which Way But Dead by Kim Harrison, the third book of the Hollows series. Leave a comment with your teaser below!

5 comments:

Confuzzled Shannon said...

funny...I like it!

Chelsey @ Starry Sky Books said...

Great teaser! I've never read anything by Kim Harrison, but I hear great things about her books! Thanks for stopping by, have a great week! :)

Frosy said...

Great teaser! I have these books on TBR pile and I need to get to them soon. They sound so good!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Frosy said...

And yeah, I hope I like Crescendo more that Hush Hush. I didn't like Hush Hush that much...

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Cute. Great teaser :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: