Tuesday 9 November 2010

Teaser Tuesday #3

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Make sure you do not include spoilers
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 Teaser Tuesday #3: Vampire Protector


 "Maybe it would be all right. As long as he looked and didn’t bite."

"When she shot a quick glance in his direction, his brows were drawn down into a frown as if his thoughts were not entirely pleasant, either. Despite his grim appearance, the attraction she felt toward him stirred, sending a warm buzz through her."

    2 comments:

    Lorin said...

    Sounds interesting!

    Here is my teaser on arch thinking.

    Anonymous said...

    Here is my teaser from Expiation by Greg Messel (page 1):

    My sudden and unexpected return to Seattle was about to trigger a chain of events which completely change my life. Three months from this date my career, my life in San Francisco with my daughter and everything I had known before would be radically altered.

    Post a Comment

    I love to hear from you!
    Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: